We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Portugal, Brazil, Chile and Peru. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
We have been recently distinguished as the Best Customer Support provider in Germany by DtGV among 14 operators and the 3rd best operator in the market and we are proud to offer top-class service to our customers. If you want to join our #oneteam this is what you should know about the role:
It is all about communication. The Customer Services department suggests the only touchpoint for our customers who want to communicate with us. As a CS Agent, you will be responsible for handling all communications and assisting our customers with inquiries and issues they may face. Our Customer Services department is the front line of our services and suggests one of our great strengths.
- Receive customer questions, complaints, and comments via multiple channels;
- Be responsible for the quick and efficient response to the customer over the phone, live chat, emails.
- Act as the first line of defense and escalation, for all customer issues and inquiries;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication;
- Treat customers with respect, following the company policies and procedures, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the solution/answer provided;
- Communicate internally with other departments, following up on pending issues related to customer's requests;
- Be always updated with the company's product, promos, policy, and changes;
- Update customers database.
- Great verbal communication skills;
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions and responding appropriately;
- Written Expression: The ability to convey information and data in writing, so that others will understand too;
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers;
- Basic PC skills and MS Office / G Suite;
- Fluent knowledge of German and good command of English;
- Experience in a relevant role will be considered an asset;
- Ability to works in shifts, weekends and holidays.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 Udemy account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.