We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
It is all about communication. CS department is the only touch point for our customers who want to communicate with us. As a CS agent, you will be responsible to handle all communications and assist our customers with all their queries and issues that may face. It is the front line of our services and one of our great strengths.
- CS agent receives customer questions, complaints and comments via inbound and outbound calls
- Is responsible for the quick and efficient response to the customer over the phone
- Acts as first line of defence and escalation, for all customer issues and inquiries
- Builds sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Treats customers with respect, following the company policies and procedures, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the solution/answer provided
- Communicates internally with other departments, following up pending issues related to customer's requests
- Is always updated with company's product, promos, policy and changes as required
- Updates customers database
- Collaborates with team/shift leader & colleagues
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a call center
- Great verbal communication skills
- Active Listening : Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions and respond as appropriate
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related matters
- Written Expression: The ability to communicate information and data in writing, so others will understand
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers
- Multitasking ability is highly appreciated
- Basic PC skills and MS Office
- Fluent knowledge of Romanian, English & desirable Greek language
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.