We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 800+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
Are you the Senior Software Engineer who will lead one of our Scrum teams to continuously improve our high-volume and real time customer facing applications? Then Kaizen is looking for you!
You will join an autonomous Agile team and work closely with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Quality Assurance Engineer and other Software Engineers to create a competitive advantage for Kaizen and offer a unique online experience to our customers. Besides being part of the Agile team, you will work closely with the Software Architect responsible for the architecture and technical leadership of the Tribe.
Want to learn more about how our development teams shape the future of our products? Have a look at our Stack Overflow company page and take a glimpse of our Technology organization.
As a Senior Engineer - Tech Lead at Kaizen you will develop modern applications for our high traffic, real-time Sportsbook product by using state of the art technologies. More specifically, you will participate in the requirements elicitation, technical analysis and end-to-end implementation of new business solutions. Together with the Software Architect and the rest of your team members, you will be responsible for the full development cycle of new features and take ownership of the applications the team has created.
In addition, you will lead your fellow software engineers by developing their skills and fostering a culture of open communication and support as well as acting as a point of contact for key stakeholders. Together with the Software Architect your goal will be to improve the team’s performance, technical expertise and delivery velocity.
- Create new solutions and see them through, from conception to production;
- Turn requirements into simple and sophisticated technological systems. Our large scale, highly available infrastructure is at the core of that challenge;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Research new technologies to find new and efficient ways to solve day to day challenges;
- Ship high-value features quickly;
- Challenge the status quo and improve the team and product;
- Conduct code reviews and pair programming sessions;
- Coach your fellow software engineers and develop their technical skills.
NET Core, C#, Microservices, REST API, RabbitMQ, MS SQL Server, Containers.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who is a real team player with a can-do attitude, eager to take initiatives and lead by example.
- A least 6 years’ experience with Microsoft or Java web technologies;
- Proven unit and integration testing skills;
- Previous experience delivering software to production;
- Good communication skills, savviness, proactiveness and getting things done attitude.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns, multi-threading and event-driven architecture;
- Exposure to distributed applications that are secure can scale and are highly available;
- Experience in coaching other Software Engineers or leading a software development team.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet our goals. We acknowledge that all that we have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents.
We are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In our last Employee Engagement survey, we pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.