We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
You will join an autonomous Agile team and work closely with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Quality Assurance Engineer and other Software Engineers to create a competitive advantage for Kaizen and offer a unique online experience to our customers.
Want to learn more about how our development teams shape the future of our products? Have a look at our Stack Overflow company page and take a glimpse of our Technology organization.
Software engineers in Kaizen are responsible for a multitude of projects, from our customer-facing websites and mobile applications to our admin and internal tools and backend services, most of them withstanding high volume / traffic.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code;
- Develop interfaces between components of heterogeneous subsystems running in a high-volume transaction-oriented production environment;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to complex problems.
Most of our sites and services are written in C# / ASP.NET. Newer services are written in .NET Core. New applications use vue.js in the front-end while older ones use server-rendered (Razor) views in combination with jQuery & Knockout.js. MS SQL server is used for most of our storage needs, but also uses Redis and ElasticSearch when it makes sense to do so. RabbitMQ is our go-to message broker. We use Gitlab for code versioning and CI, and the Atlassian stack for tickets and documentation.
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer who is a team player with a can-do attitude.
- At least 1 year of development experience using C# / ASP.NET / MVC (full framework or .NET Core);
- Basic understanding of basic web technologies, such as HTTP, etc.;
- Experience with data access (databases / APIs).
Nice to have:
- Exposure to unit testing.
Kaizen Gaming Perks
🕑 Work from home & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
💻Nice rigs - 2.5K monitor, latest i7, tons of RAM, fast SSD.
📚 Pluralsight, LinkedIn learning accounts & continuous training.
⭐Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework.
✈️ Relocation package and "Brain Gain" relocation bonus for Greek expats
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Regarding the data you share with us, you may find and read our recruitment privacy notice here.