You’ll spend most of your day providing fast and painless customer support via email, live chat, and phone—this is your core responsibility. You’ll troubleshoot potential bugs, document feature requests, and collaborate with the rest of the team to help elevate the voice of the customer at Kaia. We won’t overburden you with quotas, empty policies, or unnecessary procedures. Doing what’s in the best interest of our customers is at the heart of what we do. We’ll give you plenty of support to simply do what’s right, no questions asked. Our ideal hire is motivated by digital healthcare and what we’re doing as a company, believes in the value of quality customer support, and is eager to contribute to the success of our customers throughout their Kaia journey. As someone who is first in line to help, your understanding of the product and our customers will be incredibly valuable for the business.
Day-to-day you will...
- Interact with physicians and insurance companies to help patients gain access to Kaia therapies.
- Help existing customers with a broad range of questions about our products and services.
- Write internal and public knowledge base articles.
- Collaborate directly with Engineering to solve a tough technical problem for a customer.
- Provide relevant and timely product feedback to other teams within Kaia.
- Help develop and refine the support process to make sure we’re always improving.
- This is a full-time or part time (at least 35 hours/week), remote position.
- You have at least two years of experience working in customer support for a technology or digital healthcare company, and you’re comfortable working remotely.
- You're an aspiring generalist with a wide skill set that would allow you to get up-to-speed quickly. Experience troubleshooting iOS and Android devices is a plus.
- You’re well-versed in the tools of the trade—Zammad (or similar help desk), JIRA, Google Docs, Slack, etc.
- You’re an incredible communicator and a great writer. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing. As a remote team, your communication skills are critical to your success.
- You are organized and self-sufficient. You thrive in an environment where you can do great work independently. You’re someone who enjoys working autonomously and you don’t need much oversight to get things done.
- When you don’t know something, you try to figure it out. You ask good questions, and you embrace the chance to grow and get better. You are a resourceful problem-solver, with a strong desire to learn.
- You’re passionate about support and the important role it plays in a company, and you're excited to continue to sharpen your skills in a customer-facing position.
- You speak fluent German (at least C1), and you are fluent in English
- You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
- You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
- You’ll enjoy accessible leaders, a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
- We support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer in Germany:
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension plan opt-in
- Gym membership subsidy
- Mobile Plan
- Child Care subsidy opt-in
- Transportation Allowance up to 60€ per month
- Meal allowance up to 100€ per month
- A laptop of your choice (Mac or PC) up to 2,000€
- 600€ budget for peripherals
- An annual budget of 1,200€ dedicated to your personal development
- 24 days PTO + flexible PTO, plus 4 days personal development days off
- Complimentary access to Kaia app
- Free beers after 6pm in the office & Free fruits
- Centrally located office in Munich (Sendlinger Tor)