The regulatory landscape for digital therapeutics in the EU and especially Germany has shifted dramatically and opened up new opportunities to reach chronic disease patients and establish digital therapeutics in clinical environments. We are looking for a driven provider sales leader to join our European commercial teams and lead our effort to bring our evidence-based therapies to as many people as possible. As one of the first digital therapeutics in the markets and with the largest patient basis, we can build on our unique strengths in technology leadership and industry-leading clinical evidence. This role reports to the head of Europe.
The role concretely entails:
- Quickly identify, develop and test multiple HCP sales models which work within the unique context of Kaia as a digital therapeutics manufacturer
- Run our sales operations by assigning targets, responsibilities and areas while ensuring the team stays motivated and on track to reach ambitious goals
- Build and scale the respective team structure once the sales model is identified
- Work closely with our distribution partners to increase the effectiveness of their outreach
- Partner closely with our marketing, business development, medical affairs and operations team to further improve sales collateral and conversion tactics
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the digital healthcare landscape in regard to the product, competitors and related medical areas
- Collaborate with Head of Europe cross-functional Kaia teams across the globe to ensure consistency
Within the first 6-12 months, the following things will be imperative for success:
- Analyze the needs, wishes and challenges of the customer group and identify the right mix of inbound, outbound and partnership opportunities to build Kaia’s unique sales model
- Deeply analyze Kaia’s products, the underlying technologies and the clinical evidence to form compelling messages for HCP in the fields of primary care, orthopedics and pulmonary together with the marketing team
- Create a HCP segmentation to approach them in the most effective way and convince them (converting to prescribers)
- Rapid sales channel test and fast growth of the sales team to execute on ambitious sales targets
- Partner up with functional and cross-functional internal stakeholders
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate:
- Has 5+ years of experience in HCP sales in the pharmaceutical, medtech, biotech, digital health or related industry
- Proven track record of selling (new) therapies and or drugs to HCPs
- Is creative, flexible, and hands-on without shying back from rolling up sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done within time, budget, and resource constraints
- Has experience in kickstarting and forming a motivated HCP sales team with sales targets on team member level
- Has a strong network of potential future team members
- Communicates exceptionally verbally and visually
- Has proficient qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Speaks German and English with an ability to articulate well to various stakeholder groups in both written and spoken language
Ideally you also have:
- Experience selling in the field of general practice, pneumology or musculoskeletal diseases in Germany
- Familiarity with healthcare marketing regulations, especially the “Heilmittelwerbegesetz” in Germany
- Experience with Health Tech and/or AI and building clear medical strategies around it
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user-centric and view technology as a tool to improve human quality of life
- Have a bias for action; the world is a complex and unpredictable place, so starting somewhere, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the way to go
- Strive to be articulate and humble, accepting that being sometimes wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible. Further, you strive for simple and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
If you’re looking for a fast-paced environment, a strong growth opportunity, and a great place to work, we’re excited to consider your application.
- You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
- You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
- You’ll enjoy accessible leaders, a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
- We support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer in Germany:
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension plan opt-in
- Gym membership subsidy
- Mobile Plan
- Child Care subsidy opt-in
- Transportation Allowance up to 60€ per month
- Meal allowance up to 100€ per month
- A laptop of your choice (Mac or PC) up to 2,000€
- 600€ budget for peripherals
- An annual budget of 1,200€ dedicated to your personal development
- 24 days PTO + flexible PTO, plus 4 days personal development days off
- Complimentary access to Kaia app
- Free beers after 6pm in the office & Free fruits
- Centrally located office in Munich (Sendlinger Tor)