Our successful CRO candidate is someone who is strategic, a quick thinker and problem solver. A strong network in healthcare is required and it is important to have a good track record of closing deals, generating leads, and pitching new clients. This candidate is a team player both externally and internally and someone who manages relationships well. This candidate will also head up all commercial business aspects including internal processes, recruiting and interacting with technology and product teams.
About the role
- Manage the sales team with a focus on self-insured employers, channel partners, benefits consultants, and health plans
- Responsible for all aspects of sales development and of sales OKR achievement, ensuring Kaia’s product can reach as many end users as possible
- Responsible for coordinating with Marketing and Customer Success, as well as other internal resources, to drive sales objectives
- Maintain and optimize all sales collateral, including decks, contracts, assets, and documentation such as key objections and answers. Ensure continuous uniformity of process across the sales team and communication of optimizations and changes
- Build processes around metric reporting for analysis and review at all levels of the organization
- Maintain processes for documentation on key processes, policies and training
- Be a key player in the annual planning cycle for organization, together with Senior Leadership, Marketing, and Business Development
- Anticipate opportunities for improvement in the sales process and implement action plans
- Recruiting, training & leading a best-in-class Sales Team
- Ability to prioritize, establish timelines and support incoming needs
- 15 years of sales leadership experience, 10 years of those being in a leadership position
- Strong healthcare background with deep understanding of the payer and employer landscape
- Previous healthcare startup experience
- Experience growing revenue rapidly YoY
- Passionate and energetic with growth mindset
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good at multitasking while not losing attention to detail
- Extremely mission driven, i.e. really want to help millions of patients to lead a healthier life
The range of the base salary is $250-325k, which is just part of our competitive compensation/benefits package (more details listed below!) Please note that individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
***Please note that Kaia Health only hires in the following US states: New Hampshire, Colorado, Arizona, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Connecticut, Florida, California, Indiana, Virginia, New Jersey, New York
- You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
- You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
- You’ll enjoy accessible leaders, a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
- We support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer in the US:
- A competitive salary
- 100% 401k match up to 5% of yearly base salary, with vest starting on day 1
- Kaia offers Health care options where employees are 100% covered and dependents are 75% covered
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave coverage up to 4 months-eligible on day one
- Ability to work 100% remote + access to HQ in NYC and coworking spaces across the US (and Europe!)
- Team events & Offsites in both US and Europe
- $1,500 annual personal development budget + 4 days off per year to dedicate to personal development
- Choice of several Macbook or Lenovo laptops
- $600 for ancillary equipment
- two free meals a week if you come into office