About the Opportunity
As Product Manager you will help us build a team to identify market opportunities; understand the needs of users, business partners and consumers; and translate those needs into requirements, strategies and concrete roadmaps. You will work with our engineering, marketing and business development teams to help align product efforts across the organization.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Define and own the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work alongside engineering teams.
- Act as a product evangelist and represent the company at public events.
- Consistently engage with the community to learn their wishes, needs, and frustrations.
- Identify and gather data necessary to drive decisions and shape products.
- Drive execution of all processes in the product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch.
- Create content for the company website to showcase those products.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Kadena across primary market segments.
- Prioritize product features and communicate the reason behind this to stakeholders.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and opportunities.
- Perform customer interviews and market assessments.
What Sets You Apart
- A proven track record of Product management and team building.
- 10+ years of experience working with engineering teams and driving software deliverables.
- Strong emotional intelligence, communication skills, and ability to build consensus among a diverse cross-functional team.
- Thinks in a systematic and structured way about user journeys to optimize the experience of people learning about the Kadena ecosystem.
- Can translate complex and fuzzy data into actionable priorities and work tasks.
- Passionate about developing captivating user experiences that will make blockchain technology accessible to anyone.
Kadena requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Kadena considers requests for reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons pursuant to applicable law.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees
- Flexible savings accounts
- Company coin options
- Unlimited PTO (and a culture of taking time off) + Holidays
- Company wide closure between Christmas and New Years
- Remote company with annual in-person offsite
- Home office setup stipend
Who We Are
Kadena is the industry’s only scalable layer 1 Proof of Work (PoW) blockchain. The principal feature that drives Kadena is scalability, which enables Kadena to deliver infrastructure-grade performance for any blockchain project. Along with our own smart contract language Pact, Kadena's platform provides the world the tools and environment to turn ideas and ambitions into reality. Founded by Stuart Popejoy and William Martino who created JP Morgan’s first blockchain and led the SEC’s Crypto Committee, Kadena aims to allow for true blockchain mass adoption.
At Kadena, we value diversity, curiosity, a work/life balance, kindness, and teamwork.
Our Commitment to You
At Kadena we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment in which harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places in which we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and all of our team members to uphold these commitments.