Kadena is building the leading blockchain platform for businesses and enterprises by solving scalability and security concerns that impede widespread blockchain adoption. Founded by the same lead engineers who founded JP Morgan’s blockchain capabilities, Kadena is taking our next generation solution into the marketplace. We already have a number of projects underway at Fortune 500 clients. We value diversity, curiousity, a work/life balance and teamwork.
Kadena is hiring a Solutions Architect to support the launch of Chainweb, our global digital economy. Our Solutions Architects will ensure that organizations are using our technology in creative and value driving ways. They will understand Kadena’s competitive offerings and get truely excited about building new business models and methods of organization. They will know how to apply first principles thinking across multiple industries and be able to translate business requirements into meaningful products for the community. They will understand the value of nourishing a healthy partner network. They will be on the fronts lines in raising the bar of globalization.
Our Solutions Architect are excited by the democratization of truely production ready technology. They will be able to work cross-functionally with Business Analysts, developers and clients to gather requirements, envision an architecture, produce a product roadmap, and work with developers or external development partners to carry the project through completion.
The role has minimum requirements for onboarding clients through Kadena development best practices, and has a lot of opportunity to become active community member - through conference speaking, writing, or creative ecosystem developments.
- Focus on driving value in cases where institutional trust is weak, and challenge organizations to think from first principles on why they would need to use a blockchain
- Accelerate adoption of Public and Private blockchain use cases
- Own the lifecycle of a technical build
- Develop architectural map of a product build
- Once a project is in delivery, steer the development of either internal or partner teams for client success
- Contribute to global Product Backlog, by documenting users’ feature requests from both a technical and a business lens
- Support the growth team in conducting trainings and demos
- Continuously learn and update your skills in quickly evolving technologies
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a client facing technical sales or delivery role
- Demonstrated experience gathering product requirements
- Experience with full stack development and distributed systems
- Can work across and integrate learnings across multiple industries
- Experience navigating international markets and engaging diverse communities in two-way conversations/value exchanges
- Excellent communication skills, across business, technical, and executive stakeholders
- Must be able to drive work independently while working well with others
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full time employees
- Flexible savings accounts
- Company stock/coin options
- Flexible vacation time
- Dog-friendly office