Kadena is building the leading blockchain platform for businesses and enterprises by solving scalability and security concerns that impede widespread blockchain adoption. Founded by two lead engineers from JP Morgan’s blockchain group, our existing technology stack consists of our open-source smart contract language Pact and our private-chain protocol ScalableBFT, products that are already in use with Fortune-100 clients.
As part of this cross-functional team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you work with back end engineers, UX designers, and other departments to develop applications and solve challenging business and engineering problems.
This role is responsible for application development and deployment in coordination with Product Management, Sales, Operations and other functions. Focus will be developing new user interfaces and integrating them with existing systems, data, and workflows.
- Develop, refine, and implement high-quality, front end interfaces for the web based component of company and client products.
- Analyze business requirements, determine appropriate scenarios and workflow, and create UI prototypes to reflect your solutions.
- Play a key role in design sessions, providing expert input, suggestions, and advice on page design, site flow, usability, and overall user experience.
- Collaborate with project team in the execution of projects to achieve quality customer experiences.
- Ensure product quality.
- Ability to solve UX problems by working closely with PMs.
- Ensure the highest level of usability, desirability, and customer satisfaction.
- Work with users, designers, and developers to constantly update, improve and scale the product
- Open source contributions, active Github, display of technology passion outside of work is a bonus!
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science preferred
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full time employees
- Company stock/coin options
- Flexible vacation time
- Dog-friendly office