Product Manager, Mobile
Location: San Francisco
Jyve is a Skills-as-a-Service platform that matches enterprise businesses’ in-store execution needs with the right skills at the right time. Operational in most of the U.S., Jyve offers distributors, brands, and retailers fast access to skilled Jyvers who are certified to handle tasks ranging including merchandising, ordering, brand ambassadorship, and e-fulfillment shopping.
The company was founded in 2015 and is based in San Francisco. Jyve recently closed its Series A rounding of funding, raising a total of $35M from notable investors including SignalFire, Crosscut Ventures, Ridge Ventures, and New Enterprise Associates.
If you want to have a significant impact and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then this role is for you!
As Jyve’s Mobile Product Manager, you will own one of our key products and growth areas of the business. You’ll be responsible for defining and launching products and features that will position us to expand and scale across geographic markets. You’ll enable scale by shipping features that improve our Jyver app experience. You’ll also create solutions that help us strengthen our acquisition funnel and navigate growth. Lastly, you’ll be doing all this with a brilliant team of people across the company. This is an excellent opportunity for a thought leader with strong business and technical acumen, exceptional communication skills, and excellent execution.
- Immerse yourself in the user experience and psychology of our Jyvers. Identify their needs and coordinate across operations, marketing, finance, engineering, and design teams to implement innovative ideas
- Perform in-depth analysis of in-app behavior and use quantitative insights to drive improvements in both user growth, retention and revenue
- Define our north star metrics and KPI’s
- Lead a cross-functional team through an agile process and report on product status
- Define precise product requirements for our stakeholders and execution team
- Build and maintain relationships throughout the company
- Approach your work with sound product judgment and strategy
- Improve product quality continuously by reporting, prioritizing and fixing bugs
- Own the business metrics for the product; track, manage, and analyze the data regularly
- Monitor the competition and proactively address competitive threats
- A minimum of five (5) years of product management experience building consumer software in a high-growth, innovative environment
- Strong understanding of the mobile market, consumer experience and design principles that influence app release trajectories
- Experience with growth levers, user acquisition, and funnel analysis
- A strong voice on the team and in daily decisions for making the right trade-offs to support our customers
- Results-oriented and can rally the team to deliver on their commitments
- Ability to create thorough specs and back them up with workflow diagrams and wireframes when needed
- In-depth knowledge of leading agile teams through execution
- Experience building prototypes using Sketch
- Enthusiasm, initiative, and openness to feedback with creative, technical and executive teams
- Have an innate ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in a systematic and structured way.
- Able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
Jyve is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.