Jyve is a Skills-as-a-Service platform that matches enterprise businesses’ in-store execution needs with the right skilled labor, at the right time. Operational in most of America, Jyve offers brands, retailers and grocers fast access to certified skilled Jyvers who are trained to handle tasks ranging from merchandising to auditing to e-commerce order fulfillment.
The company was founded in 2015 and is based in San Francisco, CA. Notable investors include SignalFire, Crosscut Ventures, Ridge Ventures, and New Enterprise Associates.
As a Senior User Experience Designer at Jyve, you’ll be responsible for creating solutions that delight our Jyvers and allow them to advance and achieve their mission. We’re looking for thinkers and innovators who are willing to challenge the status quo and are energized by developing creative solutions to complex problems. We’re seeking a highly talented, experienced Senior UX Designer with a unique blend of communication, analytical, and technical skills to join our team in creating world-class solutions.
- Drive and deliver a user experience vision with an evolutionary plan of iterative updates, that communicates a revolutionary larger vision over time.
- Apply user-centric design process to create high-quality user experiences that foster the intersection between design, user needs, business, and technology.
- Scope, plan and manage multiple design projects from strategic product definition to launch.
- Manage, organize and delegate design requests to yourself and to the design team.
- Facilitate project communication and asset exchange across a multidisciplinary team throughout all phases of the project.
- Build collaborative relationships and operating cadence with stakeholders to effectively implement cohesive, inclusive and well-informed user experiences.
- Uphold and maintain a high standard and consistency for our products and experiences.
- Stay abreast of current design trends, techniques, and technological developments.
- Champion ongoing improvements by considering market analysis, consumer feedback, product metrics, and user research findings.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer utilizing user-centered design including user research, prototyping and using visual communication tools (e.g., Sketch, InVision, Axure).
- Portfolio of UX-Focused work or Product Design work for mobile applications that demonstrate creative thinking and design process.
- Experience driving design initiatives and pushing boundaries across the organization, with a collaborative, positive and innovative approach.
- Can scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize work items appropriately in an agile environment meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Health, Dental and Vision
Optional commuter and FSA plans
Flexible vacation policy
9 Paid Holidays
Central San Francisco location
Casual work environment
If you are passionate about building a great place to work, submit resume here. In order to make sure we are on the same page, please include your salary requirements. We know it takes time and effort to complete your application. Please be assured it will be thoroughly read and carefully considered. We THANK YOU for your time and interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Jyve Team
Jyve is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.