A Sales Development Representative (SDR) at JW Player fills the vital role of nurturing prospects over time, building trust and rapport that result in a Sales-Ready Lead. The SDR is responsible for generating and qualifying new leads for the sales team.
Our SDRs act as a first point of contact between prospects and the enterprise sales team. An ideal candidate can determine where there is a potential opportunity for business and qualify, convert, and assign these opportunities. This role will be a part of a team that owns the process and successfully handles the company’s lead qualification program.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Research and identify new business using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other methods to create targeted lists for outreach.
- Develop ideal customer profiles to improve outbound prospecting efforts.
- Craft new methods for attracting outside business.
- Use defined metrics to maximize prospective clients for sales (through emails, calls, setting up meetings, etc.).
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree.
- 1-3 years previous work experience in one or more of the following departments:
- Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Lead Generation.
- Ability to build rapport with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems.
- Passionate about prospecting and providing a positive customer experience.
- Comfortable with cold calling/emailing.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
- Private Health Insurance
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#jwplayer #salescareers #hiring #ukjobs #businessdevelopment