JW Player is seeking a data-driven and dynamic Sales Enablement Manager to build and execute our sales enablement strategy to support and accelerate our global sales and marketing organization.
In this role, you will own implementing and scaling key trainings, programs, and resources to increase the readiness and effectiveness of our customer-facing teams. You will evaluate and manage enablement systems, tools, and resources, and will partner closely with our marketing, sales, account management, and partnership teams to drive measurable and repeatable results.
If you are a strong communicator, creative problem solver, and are looking to make a big impact at a high growth company, this role could be a good fit for you!
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will:
- Own the development and execution of JW Player’s Sales Enablement strategy and function
- Partner with Account Executive, Sales Development, Account Management leaders to evaluate knowledge/skill gaps and training needs of the Sales organization and develop the learning resources needed to address those gaps
- Partner with Product Marketing to regularly document and reinforce key ICPs, buyer personas and journeys, competitive intelligence, and target markets across the organization
- Use both qualitative and quantitative insights to develop the quarterly roadmap and rollout of new sales collateral and assets
- Standardize and manage new hire training & onboarding process for sales teams
- Own the cross-functional sales communication and enablement calendar
- Manage knowledge repository, assets library, and enablement and learning tools such as Confluence
- Deliver key insights and trainings throughout the entire go-to-market process such as identifying target lists for launches, driving sales collateral deliverables, and conducting engaging trainings and enablement sessions
- Measure, analyze and report sales enablement program effectiveness, content utilization and sales results
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience in a sales enablement role, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Online video experience or technical background is a plus
- Experience in curriculum design
- Demonstrated ability in launching and scaling global B2B sales enablement programs
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills: able to simplify complex ideas and technical concepts into clear, digestible explanations
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetise their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.