Account Managers have a big impact at JW Player and are responsible for a significant portion of the company's revenue through retaining and growing existing partnerships.
We are looking to add a talented and high energy Growth Account Manager to our Customer Success team who will retain and grow a large subset of smaller JW clients in the North America market while ensuring client satisfaction by communicating at scale. The ideal candidate will also grow our product offering to serve our clients’ needs and be responsible for their own book of existing clients.
This role is a great opportunity to join the Account Management team, learn the industry and customer process, and grow into overseeing larger and more strategic accounts.
As a Growth Account Manager, you will:
- Drive the success of a key segment of JW Player accounts by proactively driving communication and understanding clients' business needs. This includes the end to end customer lifecycle and renewing SaaS agreements, securing payment, and maintaining a positive relationship with customers within the Book of Business.
- Work on a collaborative Account Team with an Account Executive to strategize about account growth and onboard new customers.
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition and use your understanding of your customers’ strategy and goals along with product and industry knowledge to drive product adoption to drive retention and build growth opportunities within the existing book.
- Maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce and Gainsight.
- Proactively manage your schedule, customer pipeline, and renewals to meet quarterly and annual objectives around activity, and retention, new business.
- Assist in gathering client feedback, help improve process, and identify best practices. Collaborate with all areas of the organization including Sales Operations, Finance, and Product to optimize customer experience and team productivity.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience
- OVP or ad-tech related Experience a plus
- Ability to deliver results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Solid interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Proficient in English both written and verbal
- Passionate about understanding and learning new technology
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Experience presenting to customers in-person and via phone/email
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and level of integrity
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetise their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.