Video is how publishers interact with the world and JW Player offers a world class experience. We do stuff that no one else can do. We have an established product that has a great reputation and massive potential.
We are looking to add a Sales Director to our expanding APAC sales team. We are looking for a strong communicator that is talented, aggressive, and high energy and can apply their skills and experience to drive regional APAC growth. We value creative, dedicated and intelligent employees. JW Player demands a lot and requires top-notch performers that can deliver quality results.
As a Sales Director, you will:
- Meet and exceed opportunity quota through phone and email prospecting
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition and be able to react to competitive questions and FAQs.
- Lead qualification from both outbound campaigns and inbound leads
- collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to develop and execute on a Prospecting plan of attack, including call scripts, audience segmentation and approach
- maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Actively manage leads pipeline and campaigns in order to meet goals and quarterly objectives
- Collaborate with all areas of the organisation to optimise team productivity
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience generating new SaaS sales or other customer-facing roles within the B2B, Technology and/or SaaS selling experience
- Experience selling to media and entertainment publishers and broadcasters across APAC
- You have outstanding communication, time management, and organisational skills
- Passionate about new technology
- Experience in media technology and/or video industry
- You are Results-oriented with a sense of urgency and passion for success
- Proven Ability to deliver expected results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- You are comfortable analysing sales data and utilising sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- You have proven experience partnering with marketing team to convert inbound leads to paying customers
- You have a solid sales foundation built through rigorous sales training
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have high ethical standards and level of integrity
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetise their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.