The Publisher Supply Manager will lead customer recruiting and onboarding for JW Player's monetization offering, Boost. This role will also cover the management of JW Player's strategic Video Player Bidding SSP partnerships.
The ideal candidate will utilize superior sales, analytical, and customer service relationship-building skills within this role. This role will work across product, platform sales, partner solutions as well as engineering teams. Candidates should have experience with inventory recruitment, supply analysis, and helping grow publisher client ad revenue.
As a Publisher Supply Manager, you will:
- Work closely with JW Player's core platform sales team to pitch and onboard new supply clients to Boost
- Manage all day-to-day administrative operations associated with publisher supply.
- Manage onboarding of new clients including; documentation, training, operational set-up and ongoing account maintenance
- Pull daily reporting, run basic analysis of data and provide insights to internal groups and partners based on findings.
- Manage general day to day maintenance of SSP partner accounts.
- Become an expert in the VPB world, encourage the adoption of demand sources, expansion of the VPB inventory pool and provide feedback internally on client needs.
- Build critical internal partnerships through outreach, customer service, and effective work output.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of publisher sales, account management, data analytics, customer support and/or ad operations experience; preferably in online advertising and digital video
- Must have the flexibility and hunger to work on diverse projects.
- A curious self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confidence in presenting to clients.
- High proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of advertising technology
- Desire to work within in the programmatic video world
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
About Our Benefits
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.