JW Player is seeking a dynamic Technical Partner Manager to join our Partnerships team. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be engaged in a wide range of activities across the Company, including managing technical partner relations, overseeing solution implementation design, collecting partner product feature requests, and maintaining in-depth partner product fluency across all partners. This role is critical to the success of Sales, Solutions Engineering, Support, and the entire Partnerships organization.
As a Technical Partner Manager, you will:
- Ensure partner technologies are being sold, marketed, and represented to potential customers in an accurate and technologically scalable manner
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of JW Player and Platform products as well as Partner products
- Serve as a cross-functional liaison between Technology (Product and Engineering), Sales and Marketing, Support, Account Management and other teams
- Serve as a front-line consultant as well as escalation path for partner technologies
- Interface with Sales and Account Management to ensure all partner solutions being sold fit within the partner ecosystem, call out in detail areas that are out of scope, consult with our customers on ways they can still be successful with a more limited scope, and produce scope documents and solution designs for key partner opportunities
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of relevant technical solutions or sales/partner engineering experience
- Familiarity and knowledge of emerging technologies, with an emphasis on B2B SaaS (including the OTT, SVOD and live video ecosystems)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects while working to drive projects to completion while communicating deep technical detail to non-technical audiences
- Exceptional technical communication skills
- Exceptional customer facing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to “future proof” all solution designs
- Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure/architecture and enterprise technical integrations
- Strong skill set in using code to create automation, API integrations, data reporting and modeling (Python preferred)
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#jwplayer #partnerships #hiring #usjobs #remote