JW Player is looking for an energetic, detail oriented Technical Recruiter to join the Recruitment team. The ideal candidate flourishes in a fast-paced environment working closely with hiring teams in the Product and Engineering organizations. The Technical Recruiter will be partnering with the Recruitment Manager in identifying talent and developing initiatives to drive brand awareness and building out teams for key stakeholders.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Take on a full desk recruiting process from the beginning engagements to offer
- Source for qualified engineering and product candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers and teams to move candidates through the interview process
- Focus heavily on candidate experience, ensuring each candidate in process gets the best experience possible
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager to evaluate and refine recruitment processes
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of full desk technical recruiting within the SaaS or media space
- 2+ years of in-house corporate recruitment experience preferred
- Experience with an ATS, ideally Greenhouse
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience managing high volume interview coordinating
- Able to effectively communicate with technical candidates
- Proactive and ability to drive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of closing requisitions
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and passionate about their work
- Agency background
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ad Tech or SaaS background
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.