As the Head of Channels & Partnerships at JW Player, you will build and lead a team of experienced business development and operations professionals, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer. You will have responsibility for delivering a coherent, worldwide partnership plan, including channel partnerships and alliances and deploy a strategy to drive revenue and market growth to accelerate JW Player’s existing high growth. This team’s activities will be guided by JW Player's desire for long-term, hyper-revenue growth keying off of high-leverage partnerships.
As a Head of Partnership, you will:
- Build revenue generation through channel and partnership development and performance.
- Identify and execute opportunities based on JW Player’s vast footprint, value chain and data capture.
- Be an influence leader working closely with sales, marketing, corp dev and the product organizations to drive engaged partner results across teams.
- Ensure partnerships are part of the key account planning where appropriate and our go-to-market plans worldwide.
- Actively lead the business development function in an effective, assertive manner.
- Accurately predict and forecast partner impact on a quarterly basis.
- Drive the Partner Organization with General Management sensibility and market savvy.
- Align closely with key product resources to ensure platform extensibility and derive the best possible combined value story for our partner ecosystem.
- Drive sound, mutual economic and marketing led conversations to inspire partnerships.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in alliance creation and scale capacity in a highly competitive market with strong preference for SaaS.
- 5+ years managing successful high performing business development teams.
- Experience operating in Global markets with broad and deep network within video SaaS industry; regional relationships in the AMERICAS, EMEA and APAC regions
- Experienced at developing licensing, partner agreements, etc.
- Critical problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Impeccable business judgment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related discipline
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#jwplayer #partnerships #hiring #ukjobs