We are looking for a strategic, creative, data-driven Director of Product Marketing, who is passionate about video with proven product marketing experience in enterprise B2B software
We are looking for a revenue-driven leader who will partner closely with sales, partnerships, operations, brand marketing and product to drive the investment strategy for our video and technology solutions. The video and AdTech environment is ever-changing and we are looking for a Director who is able to adapt to the changing business needs, priorities and timelines and excel at providing regular, influential and transparent communication across the organization.
The Director of Product Marketing will be developing the overall strategy alongside our product marketing team members for product positioning, packaging, sales and SME training, and outbound marketing support across the portfolio of video products and services.
As a Director of Product Marketing, you will:
- Lead the development and championing of customer personas and customer journeys through qualitative and quantitative research, translating complex concepts into language customers will understand
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and messaging (hierarchy) to be used throughout the customer journey, cascading from sales to marketing all the way through to the product.
- Develop data-driven lifecycle marketing and cross-sell strategies to promote product growth and retention.
- Sales enablement: Partner with our sales, marketing, communications, and customer success teams to generate high-quality content for end-users and partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases/customer stories, and more.
- Work closely with Product Management to shape product strategy and develop the go-to-market vision for JW Player products
- Proven experience leading a successful team of product marketing managers including training, coaching, and providing consistent goal setting and feedback
- Develop a deep understanding of market needs in coordination with cross-functional teams as well as customers to drive new products and feature enhancements
- Identify new market opportunities and recommended areas of investment
- Contribute and support the team throughout the entire go-to-market process, setting clear goals, assisting with messaging, reviewing materials, and tracking launch success against ROI
- Own the commercial strategy and roadmap in partnership with product management and clearly communicate details with stakeholders across the company
- Provide consistent thought leadership on market trends, competitive dynamics and overall company positioning
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of experience in a product marketing role, preferably in video and/or B2B SaaS.
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative products, preferably with SaaS product lines.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling product positioning and solution-based narrative content.
- Extraordinary written communication skills: able to consolidate sophisticated ideas into clear, succinct executive summaries.
- Obsessive about customers, understanding what their goals, pain points, and values are.
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives.
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work through ambiguity with ease.
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#jwplayer #marketingcareers #hiring #usjobs #marketing