As a Business Operations Analyst, you will play a crucial role in executing JW Player’s enterprise sales process and supporting the VP of Business Operations in enforcing efficient processes in deal approvals and contracting. This is an amazing opportunity to have a direct impact on a fast-growing SaaS company. You will be working closely with multiple teams so it is crucial that you enjoy cross functional collaboration and can stay organized while working on several projects simultaneously.
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will:
- Support BizOps team in executing key parts of the enterprise sales process
- Manage the deal approval process by working closely with our enterprise sales and finance teams
- Provide Level-1 triage and support for staff requests related to contracting, activity logging and routine data entry issues within the Sales and Marketing tech stacks.
- Meet and exceed an agreed-upon service level agreement (SLA) on staff support request turnaround times.
- Support routine and ad hoc reporting requests via Salesforce and other mechanisms to support related internal initiatives, commissions and other critical processes.
- Identify areas of improvement across the sales process, Salesforce workflows and standard operating procedures.
- Create and update training materials (i.e. process documentation, video walkthroughs, etc.) to support internal business processes for on-demand consumption by staff
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, statistics, engineering, or another related field.
- 1-3 years experience in an operational role and familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience with using spreadsheet programs (Excel & Google Sheet) to display and categorize data.
- Experience with working with a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills with an innate ability to make data driven decisions
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Excellent cross-team collaboration skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with deal approvals & related processes
- Familiarity with SaaS Businesses - especially on SaaS metrics
- Experience building reports and dashboards
- Teaching / training / consulting / change management experience
- Able to work autonomously and with a higher than average level of uncertainty
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#jwplayer #businessoperations #hiring #careers #remotejobs