JW Player has a strategic sales force that brings our online video solutions to the world’s largest media publishers, agencies, brands and content creators across all territories, all while building a sustainable network to help evangelize the JW Player brand.
We are looking for a senior sales person who has managed complex sales processes and relationships with large customers in the US and has knowledge of how to work with people at all levels of an organization.
Our Senior Account Executives play a major role in winning a substantial part of the online video publisher market share. This role sits on our Enterprise Sales team, which sells to some of the biggest companies in the world while uncovering their willingness to partner with one of the fastest and widely used video platforms on the web.
*This is a remote role based out of San Francisco
In this role you will:
- Lead a consultative sales process from initial client engagement to closed sales in order to establish strategic relationships with new customers and achieve assigned sales targets
- Conduct proactive consultative needs analysis with prospective clients addressing business challenges and requirements, including the development of client centric product solutions with cost benefits
- Maintain a high level of relevant product and industry knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to senior executives and stakeholders
- Accurately forecast in Salesforce on prospective sales volumes as well as keep detailed notes on client interactions
- Work with pre-sales, product, and technical staff where required to address customer needs
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to drive sales, and improve JW Player brand and reputation and provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and help guide the product roadmap
- Identify sales support requirements and work to develop and improve sales tools.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- 4-7 years of SaaS Sales Experience with enterprise customers
- Proven experience in developing enterprise contracts and managing long and complex sales cycles
- Proof of consistent success in B2B sales with $50K+ deal sizes and $1M+ annual revenue
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills and experience in solution selling (including any proven methodologies)
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge in a team environment
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
- You must be comfortable in a growing mid-stage company where you will be influential to our growth, lead by example and consistently take initiative to improve workflow, process and sales success.
- Experience selling an Online Video Products
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.