Account Managers have a big impact at JW Player, and are responsible for a significant portion of the company's revenue through renewing and growing existing partnerships.
We are looking to add a talented and high energy Account Manager to our Customer Success team who will retain and grow client accounts in the EMEA market while ensuring client satisfaction and developing solid account plans.
The ideal candidate will grow our product offering to serve our clients’ needs and be responsible for their own book of existing clients.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the success of Top Tier Accounts by understanding and anticipating clients' business needs
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and new solutions
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization to optimize team productivity
- Maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Proactively manage your schedule, customer pipeline and renewals to meet quarterly objectives
- Plan and deliver on client needs before they happen
- Lead Client Advocacy and improved Client Experience
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- OVP or ad-tech related Experience
- Ability to deliver results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about understanding and learning new technology
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Experience presenting to customers in-person and via phone/email
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and level of integrity
- Multi-lingual: preferably French, Italian, or Spanish
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.