JW Player is looking for a business and partner-oriented professional to drive alliance and channel relationships in the EMEA region. Reporting to the GM of Partnerships and Data, you will develop, win, maintain, and expand a group of technology alliance Partners in the software video technology Partner ecosystem. You will be responsible for key partner recruitment objectives that lead to driving revenue to JW Player through your Partners.
JW Player’s Alliances and Channels team offers the ability to work across all departments on both tactical and strategic initiatives, close collaboration with our Executive team, and a unique glance into the inner workings of one of the most powerful and flexible video platforms on the web.
In this role, you will:
- Build go-to-market plans for your assigned Partners and set contribution goals
- Define programs that create JWP partner journeys for assigned Partners
- Develop assigned Partners into a revenue producing channel for JW Player
- Rank and prioritize Partners based on revenue potential for JW Player
- Ensure assigned Partners are adequately trained on JW Player products
- Work with Partner Solutions team to create joint value props between JW Player and Partners
- Work with Partner Marketing team to define joint marketing plans and partner collateral
- Train JW Player field sales organization on joint value propositions
- Act as advocate for partner driven products with internal team
- Manage channel operations reporting in Salesforce.com for your assigned partners
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience in video sales, business development or marketing
- 2+ years experience in channel sales or alliance management
- Understanding of SaaS, software, cloud and solution sales
- Ability to prioritize requirements and workload
- Ability to understand and quickly represent new solutions and integrations
- Quantifiable record of success in video, technology, or software
- Strong comfort level managing and negotiating contracts, term sheets, discounts, etc.
- Ability to execute company strategy with partners based on a deep understanding of products, strategies and customers
- Solid knowledge of the video ecosystem including OVP, OTT, live, data, monetization, etc.
- Experience working with sales, marketing and product as necessary to drive sales, company goals and partner initiatives
- Ability to leverage external partners to over achieve sales targets
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.