As a Technical Account Manager in JW Player's London offices, you will act as a liaison for our largest customers. You will own our technical agenda while supporting the efforts of the Sales, Support and Engineering teams to ensure that our Enterprise customers experience a successful launch with JW Player Products.
The ideal candidate is patient, process-oriented, and comfortable with both technical and business concepts. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are required, as is a willingness to go above and beyond both for JW Player as well as our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Sales & Customer Success to build and maintain trusted client relationships (i.e. navigate and understand client organization and individual stakeholder needs)
- Work with customers to define success criteria, help them migrate content, configure and launch JW Player, triage potential issues or bugs during implementation and act as an overall technical advisor
- Ensure that the technical aspects of your customers deployments are provided with the necessary technical documentation and guidance as needed
- Perform implementation reviews with customers and evangelize new product features that they can leverage to achieve specific business goals
- Work with Sales team to develop and execute account plans and to identify and qualify potential opportunities along the deployment
- Review project scope of incoming deals with Enterprise Sales, Sales Engineering and Account Services teams
- Help drive the sales organization's efforts to track progress toward key milestones and report on status, risks, and issues to management
- Improve JW Player's product offering by providing customer feedback on features to Product Management & Engineering
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with 2+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of current Online Video technologies – incl. Flash, HTML5 Native Playback, Transcoding for Streaming
- Demonstrable knowledge of common online advertising systems and products – e.g. Google IMA, DoubleClick, Freewheel, LiveRail, VAST/VPAID.
- Demonstrable knowledge around common devices/platforms for consuming online video such as desktop, mobile web, iOS, Android, Chromecast, Apple TV
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer problems to all audiences, including non-technical
- Demonstrable knowledge of content management and syndication techniques – incl. Media RSS, common CMS workflows, source content distribution (FTP, Aspera, etc)
About JW Player
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.