JW Player is seeking a diligent, data-driven marketer with strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills to join the Growth Marketing team in our NYC Headquarters.
Reporting to the Director of Growth, you will be responsible for managing all inbound marketing channels and optimizing the lead funnel to drive subscriptions and enterprise pipeline.
To excel in this role, you should have experience with financial modeling and you will own analysis to optimize marketing campaigns, adjust strategies, and improve performance of future programs.
In this role, you will:
- Own marketing analysis, modeling, and reporting for our entire business; including our developer program, self-service, and Enterprise segments
- Optimize JW Player web properties with extensive A/B and multivariate testing to improve website conversion and drive subscriptions and pipeline
- Analyze all paid media campaigns, including PPC & display advertising
- Assist in managing the JW Player Affiliate Program to drive customer acquisition
- Regularly report to senior management on campaign performance using Google Analytics, Looker, Marketo, Salesforce, and Optimizely to provide powerful business insights
- 2+ years experience in a quantitative or analytical role, preferably in Marketing or Finance
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving and constantly evolving startup environment
- Analytics enthusiast with a desire to break into Digital Marketing with a heavy emphasis on quantitative data analysis
- Business, Marketing, or Finance degree or experience equivalent with an interest in learning B2B SaaS business model
- Ability to think abstractly and non-traditionally about data trends and implications with an exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo) and Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Experience with SEO/SEM is a plus
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.