As the VP of Account Management, you will be responsible for developing and owning customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
In this role, you will oversee our global Account Management teams to drive revenue growth with our existing client base by building strong and scalable long-term relationships that produce adoption, upsell, and retention that ultimately results in shared success.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Success Officer, you will have the unique opportunity to pioneer and contribute to our monetization efforts by maximizing revenue upsells, cross sales and renewals.
In this role you will:
- Lead, motivate and inspire our Account Management teams to cultivate deep, strategic partnerships with our clients that drives meaningful recurring revenue growth with our existing client base
- Create a seamless transition between pre and post sales functions
- Work closely with sales to brainstorm and implement accurate, strategic, and creative RFPs/RFIs
- Collaborate with Product & Marketing to develop effective solutions to maximize client growth & success
- Maintain a solid understanding of our product offerings and operational capabilities and be an expert on all product offerings to best empower and drive success
- Identify and advocate for product and service changes that contribute to client needs
- Own the customer relationship from end to end, leading with a client-centric approach
- Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent
- 10+ years of experience working in sales, customer or client success, or business management and leading a team in SaaS and Technology companies
- Excellent understanding of advertisement and media technology along with experience managing relationships with technical client teams
- Strong Sales and operational DNA, an understanding of what it takes to successfully scale the Account Management function
- Strong management skills and demonstrated ability to hire, mentor, coach and develop teams across multiple geographical locations
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate our products and competitive advantage
- Proven leader with demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing streamlined processes
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a strong desire to succeed
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.