You will build engaging, meaningful interfaces for exploring, visualizing and analyzing data utilizing React/Redux
Design and implement the overall front-end build, test and deployment pipeline
You will Focus on the modern web, working closely with designers & product management to design and develop UI architecture and build new UI components.
Design and implement new user-facing features for Juvo’s app.
Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will help build a set of libraries, reusable components and best practices to help other teams painlessly create user-centered web applications.
5+ years of professional frontend development
2+ years experience building complex React/Redux applications
Solid understanding of web UI best-practices and standards
Understanding of RESTful APIs and application design
Any data visualization experience is a plus (D3 and Highcharts)
Ruby experience is a plus.
Perks & Recreation
- Work towards a mission that matters – join us in creating the YES economy
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Great medical/dental/vision benefits, with dependent coverage
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) available
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or mobile phones
- Conveniently located office in the Financial District of San Francisco
- Fully stocked kitchens with organic and healthy snacks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Your choice of the best and newest tech (Apple products, Sennheiser Noise Canceling headphones, Stand-up desks, etc)
- Employee discount on Samsung products (Samsung is an investor)!
Juvo is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Juvo is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.