Since emerging from stealth in September 2016, Juvo has increased its global reach five times over, from 100 million to 500 million, and has steadily grown its operations and employee base worldwide with 70 employees today. To date, Juvo has enabled over 400M transactions in 25 countries and 4 continents, with 1M active subscribers a day. Juvo’s mobile operator partners include Telefonica, Millicom, Sprint, Duetsche Telekom and Cable & Wireless.
In 2017, Juvo completed a $40 million USD Series B funding round with funding from Samsung NEXT and top-tier VCs including NEA, Wing Venture, and Freestyle Capital. Early investors in the company include the former CEOs of AT&T Wireless, NYSE, Sprint, Telefonica International and Vodafone Group. Juvo is frequently profiled in top tier tech and business press and our proprietary technology, Identity Scoring, is award winning.
About the Job
We are looking for talented backend engineers to work on the infrastructure that supports our applications and services. You will have an immediate impact on our decisions around architecture, technology, and scalability.
- 2+ years of experience with Rails, Django, or an equivalent backend framework.
- Experience building an API that can support multiple applications and services, including experience with API versioning and documentation.
- Comfortable with relational and non-relational approaches to storing large amounts of data.
- Operations/Administration experience with Chef, Ansible, or an equivalent configuration management tool is a plus.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, informal, and rapidly changing environment where the bar for performance is set high.