Juvo was founded with an overarching mission: to establish financial identities for the billions of people worldwide who are creditworthy, yet financially excluded. In partnership with mobile network operators, Juvo’s proprietary Identity Scoring technology uses data science, machine learning and game mechanics to create an identity-based relationship with anonymous prepaid users, opening up access to otherwise unattainable mobile financial services.
Since emerging from stealth in September 2016, Juvo has increased its global reach five times over, from 100 million to 500 million, and has steadily grown its operations and employee base worldwide with 100 employees today. To date, Juvo has enabled over 400M transactions in 25 countries and 4 continents, with 1M active subscribers a day. Juvo’s mobile operator partners include Claro, TIM, Telefonica, Millicom, Sprint, Deutsche Telekom and Cable & Wireless.
In 2017, Juvo completed a Series B funding round with funding from Samsung NEXT and top-tier VCs including NEA, Wing Venture, and Freestyle Capital. Early investors in the company include the former CEOs of AT&T Wireless, NYSE, Sprint, Telefonica International and Vodafone Group. Juvo is frequently profiled in top tier tech and business press and our proprietary technology, Identity Scoring, is award winning.
We are Global
We are specifically building a company with a global focus made up of people who are globally minded and globally interested. Who have the drive and desire to solve a complex problem around the world. We want to build a globally diverse team who bring to Juvo very diverse thinking and perspectives. We are also building products for global markets and need to be attuned to local needs.
We are focused on making progress, getting things done. That we are a team of doers. We check our egos and focus on how we can make progress. As managers we are always to some degree player-coaches. We're ready and willing to jump in while we're focused on building the skills and capabilities of the teams around us. We are action-oriented and results-driven.
We take pride in our work
We want to build a team that takes pride in what we do - both individually and as a group. We set high standards and go the extra mile to deliver products that we all take pride in. Ideally this applies to all things small and large. We also take pride in delivering internally & take responsibility for meeting commitments and delivering high-quality work.
We are trying to solve a big, complex problem in the works & it is going to take innovation and quick learning to find the right solutions. It is imperative that we are individual and as a group constantly learning, iterating and very open to different approaches.
About the Job
Juvo is looking for an experienced Data Product Manager. As a Product Manager on the Financial Identity as a Service (FiDaaS) product, you’ll be responsible for helping build the first iterations of our new suite of data products for financial companies: collecting feedback from customers to ensure product market fit, owning the roadmap for a team of engineers and data scientists, and working with commercial teams to bring this new product to market. The FiDaaS product is a suite of data insights about Juvo users that improve other enterprises ability to make data driven decisions. You’ll drive early growth of the FiDaaS product by developing data products that provide predictive value to enterprise clients and achieve product market fit
- Lead the roadmap for a team of data scientists and data engineers to develop new predictive models and indicators for financial use cases
- Define quarterly goals, KPIs, and product requirements for initiatives
- Work directly with customers and with Sales to collect feedback to improve FiDaaS
- Help define the data consumer and data supplier product strategies to scale the FiDaaS product to new markets, working collaboratively with Commercial teams and Leadership
- Work cross functionally with Commercial teams, Leadership, Engineering, and Data Science teams around the world to improve the quality of our data products and prioritize feedback from customers
- 5+ years of experience, 2+ years of experience in a Product role
- Strong analytical background or experience working with data scientists and building data science products, such as machine learning models.
- You should be comfortable with statistical terms such p-values, AUC, and GINI.
- Experience working with data infrastructure, pipelines, and ETL
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and juggling multiple project timelines simultaneously
- Experience launching new or early stage products is a plusExperience developing SaaS or B2B products is a plus
- Experience launching products in emerging markets is a plus
Keys to Success:
- Be globally minded
- Be focused on Customer Success and understands customer’s challenges
- Be a team-player
- Be nimble and adaptable
- Be open to new ways of learning, finding solutions and solving problems
- Be willing to share your Point of View (POV) and be willing to understand other's POV
- Be able to work closely with teams and collaborate
- Be a good listener
- Be accountable
- Follow through on project commitments and deliverables
- Communicate red flags in a timely manner
- Be open to challenges
- Be comfortable dealing with setbacks
Perks & Recreation:
- Work towards a mission that matters – join us in creating the YES economy
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Great health benefits
Juvo is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Juvo is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.