Since emerging from stealth in September 2016, Juvo has increased its global reach five times over, from 100 million to 500 million, and has steadily grown its operations and employee base worldwide with 70 employees today. To date, Juvo has enabled over 400M transactions in 25 countries and 4 continents, with 1M active subscribers a day. Juvo’s mobile operator partners include Telefonica, Millicom, Sprint, Duetsche Telekom and Cable & Wireless.
In 2017, Juvo completed a $40 million USD Series B funding round with funding from Samsung NEXT and top-tier VCs including NEA, Wing Venture, and Freestyle Capital. Early investors in the company include the former CEOs of AT&T Wireless, NYSE, Sprint, Telefonica International and Vodafone Group. Juvo is frequently profiled in top tier tech and business press and our proprietary technology, Identity Scoring, is award winning.
About the Job
- Stakeholder management, scope management, and risk management.
- Coordinate and deliver software products used by millions of people using web and mobile, across multiple countries.
- Partner with customers and internal product teams to deliver high quality solutions.
- Manage task queues and dependencies, using dashboards and other tools to coordinate and communicate.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Contribute to knowledge development.
- 5+ years working in large scale software applications.
- 2+ years experience leading execution of software projects through Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of the team and customer to plan, organize and complete projects from inception to production.
- Experience mentoring others.
- Experience managing external customers, timelines and expectations, and helping to build release plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, informal, and rapidly changing environment where the bar for performance is set high.
- Self-motivated and self-managing.
- Prior experience in software development.
- Agile coaching and training skills preferred.