Juul Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Product analytics at JUUL means working with varied, messy data sets and applying analytical methods to help inform and drive business and product decisions. We are looking for output-focussed problem solvers with a strong conceptual mindset and superb communication skills.
The team sees itself as analytics generalists - we choose the right technique for each problem, pride ourselves on building beautiful systems and dashboards while moving fast, and are ultimately driven by the value and insight we can generate for the business and our customers.
This role offers tremendous upwards exposure towards senior business leaders and the chance to truly impact the decision making in a rapidly growing startup.
IN THIS PRODUCT DATA ROLE, YOU’LL:
- Analyze data to create a deeper understanding of Juul’s users and their behavior
- Define key business metrics to track the health of our business and build dashboards for PMs to drive better decision making
- Design, implement, and analyze A/B experiments to provide actionable insights
- Identify opportunities for product improvement and optimization
- Work through open-ended questions to distill value and support product development
- Present findings to key leadership to influence product roadmaps
AT A MINIMUM WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of analytics experience at a consumer/enterprise product company
- Strong proficiency in writing complex SQL queries and expertise in manipulating large data sets
- Experience operating in an environment that makes product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, and user segmentation
- Deep expertise in experiment design and analysis
- Excellent data visualization skills
- Experience with GCP, BigQuery, Airflow, Fivetran, dbt, Tableau, Mode will help immensely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed attitude towards identifying opportunities
- University Degree or Advanced Degree in Math, Business, STEM, etc...
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits