Juul Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
As a key member of the Commercial Strategy and Planning you lead the Demand Planning for JUUL Americas. This role is based out of Austin,TX and reports to Sr. Director, Global Head of Demand Planning. In this role you will drive Commercial/Financial and Supply forecasts, represent AMER sales during S&OP Demand Reviews and ensure flow of goods to maintain highest service levels across all customers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the demand planning process for AMER business and deliver accurate forecasts through data analytics in combination with coherent demand storylines
- Train and lead a team of high performing planners/managers to generate a rolling 12 month forecast in monthly buckets
- Maintain highest level of forecast accuracy at various levels of hierarchy (channel/customer/SKU) by leveraging CPFR process and Predictive forecast models
- CPFR – Implement Collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment process (CPFR) which includes:
- Predictive forecast modeling
- Collaborate internally with Distributor management, Supply, Sales, Sales Operations, Customer success, marketing teams and build external relationships with key accounts
- Represent US/CA demand planning in weekly CLT, supply review, channel inventory review and monthly S&OP meetings
- Report on key business trends that impact the business and future state of the business
- Manage channel inventory and provide buying recommendations to key account managers/planners
- Support activities related to promotions planning, new product introductions, end of life management, fill rate management
- Maintain and report KPI’s like forecast accuracy, in-stocks/out of stocks, on time delivery etc.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Drive continuous improvements in planning and execution
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7-10 years of experience in demand planning, supply chain planning and execution
- Extensive experience in building predictive forecast models, experience managing Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment processes with retailers (i.e. managing regional sell-in, sell-through, and sell-out demand forecasting and inventory allocation throughout product life cycle).
- Excel Power user, Tableau, SAP or similar ERP, Powerpoint
- Experience in a cross-functional leadership and change management capacity.
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain management (scheduling, warehousing, fulfillment, reverse logistics).
- Expertise in planning, demand forecasting and inventory optimization (setting goals, defining inventory).
- Demonstrated critical thinking, presentation and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits