JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for MDM Senior Architect/Administrator, with strong knowledge of master data management process/tools, governance practices and data architecture. Person who can contribute to the development of MDM solutions across multiple master data domains. An SME working with business, IT and PMO teams. Self-starter who can lead projects, define & oversee development, test, deployment and support MDM solution in a fast-phased environment.
- Work closely with business and analysts to understand data and business process
- Analyze, define and implement data quality rules
- Data Modeling, Analyze and implement Match Rules for complex entity relationship
- Define and implement business process workflows using MDM tools to enforce data governance
- Define and implement batch integration jobs using Informatica Integration Cloud Service IICS
- Define and implement data security rules
- Define rules for standard REST API/SIF/Message Queue based integration for Search-before-create, bi-directional sync etc.
- Leading solution & design whiteboard sessions
- Build and demonstrate POC's using the MDM/DQ tools
- Design and implement role specific MDM UI
- Define and implement bulk/incremental/real time data integrations
- Clearly document and communicate BRD, Functional/Technical Design and Test cases
- Clearly and proactively communicate status and risks
- Collaborate & partner with other business/IT functions
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ Years of implementation experience with Informatica MDM, Cloud Preferred.
- 8+ Years with Informatica Data Quality and work-flow implementation experience.
- 4+ Years of experience in Informatica Power Center/Integration Cloud
- 8+ Very Strong in PL/SQL, SQL query writing and optimization
- 10+ Years on IT industry experience.
- Strong functional knowledge with experience mastering multiple domain and inter-domain relationship
- Understand product licensing, sizing and manage complete MDM & related technology on a cloud infrastructure
- Background in analytics, data visualization is a plus
- Experience with retail/consumer goods preferred.
- Proven Attention to detail with long term vision of MDM strategy
- Extensive MDM and Data Quality architecting and hands-on experience
- Minimum of 2 full-life cycle multi domain MDM implementation
- Must have cloud Implementation experience
- Adapt and work in a fast-phased environment
- Must have Work in an agile development model
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field or comparable industry experience required
- Advanced level MDM Product Certification preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits