JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for Senior Data Quality & Governance Developer, with strong analytical skills and expertise in data quality process/tools, data quality integration with MDM/ governance, best practices and data architecture. Person who can contribute to the development of DQ standards and solutions across enterprise application. An SME working with business, IT and PMO teams. Self-starter who can collaborate, define and implement development, test, deployment and support data quality, MDM and governance solution in a fast-phased environment.
- Work closely with business and analysts to understand data and business process
- Analyze, define and implement data quality rules
- Profile data and recommend cleanse rules for Key Data Elements
- Define and implement batch integration jobs
- Define rules for using data quality transformation including REST API
- Leading solution & design whiteboard sessions
- Build and demonstrate POC's using the IDQ tools
- Clearly document and communicate BRD, Functional/Technical Design and Test cases
- Clearly and proactively communicate status and risks
- Collaborate and partner with other business/IT functions
- Develop technical solutions which may involve a variety of data development tools
- Analyzes and transforms business requirements into automated solutions per development standards.
- Researches and resolves data issues identified by business users, IT operations, or partners.
- Executes unit and system test scripts, analyzes, captures and publishes test results.
- Ensures development standards are maintained and best practices in development are demonstrated through official peer review.
- Delegates project work to team members when appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities to create efficiencies in technical work streams as well as in operational procedures of team.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ Years of implementation experience with Informatica Data Quality.
- 8+ Years with Informatica Data Quality and work-flow implementation experience
- 4+ Years of experience in Informatica Power Center/Integration Cloud
- 8+ Very Strong in PL/SQL, SQL query writing and optimization
- 2+ Years of experience in Informatica Axon
- 10+ Years on IT industry experience
- Strong functional knowledge with experience mastering multiple domain and inter-domain relationship
- Background in analytics, data visualization is a plus
- Experience with retail/consumer goods preferred.
- Extensive Data Quality architecting and hands-on experience
- Minimum of 2 full-life cycle of Data Quality implementation
- Adapt & work in a fast-phased environment
- Must have Work in an agile development model.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field or comparable industry experience required
- Advanced level Informatica Data Quality Product Certification preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits