JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with mulesoft API manager
- Design and build solutions that meet operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability, and manageability.
- Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting complex integrations
- Create munits, nunits, mock services needed during testing, should help to create integration test suites.
- Ensure programs meet and perform to standards and technical specifications
- Provide technical advice on complex programming.
- Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Debug and resolve operational issues in conjunction with other technical and functional team
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in Mulesoft Admin and Operational (Managing & Monitoring) and Anypoint platform MQ experience
- IT or Computer Science background with a good understanding of MuleSoft Deployment/Physical architecture (On Prem, on Cloud and Hybrid)
- Experience in hands-on development of MuleSoft Integration
- Have a deep understanding of integration technologies and practices as well as the business acumen to develop overarching system designs.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate architectural standards and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to compare and contrast alternative approaches to meet objectives while assessing risk both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Able to effectively estimate time required for technical efforts for projects of all sizes
- Experience with development & deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Git
- Experience with agile methodologies, preferred
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration, tuning, including security, scalability, and usability,
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools
- Experience with all phases of software development life cycle from Business Requirement Analysis to Production implementation. Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work as part of team and independently and experience in working with onsite/offshore development teams
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills and performs well in high pressure or stressful situations
BSCS or equivalent (4+ years of Middleware/Integration experience - any platform).
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits