JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to strengthen its team. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company with real opportunity to influence business direction. This role is ideal for someone who has completed an analyst stint in a data driven start-up and wants to learn more about how to run a high-growth business.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will gather and analyse data to provide clear and relevant strategic recommendations to help grow the business.
Main missions would include:
- Modelling growth opportunities in French market
- Collects data from sales reports for analysis
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
- Delivering data-driven priorities for JUUL’s expansion plan across sales channels, geographies, and consumer segments
- Tracking and reporting on market performance against forecasts
- Assessing competitive market dynamics and company positioning
- Working on top-priority special projects and ad-hoc analyses
- Providing input into product mix/portfolio decisions
- Suggesting day-to-day operational business improvements rooted in a deep understanding of company performance
- Establishing processes for cross-functional collaboration and for deriving actionable insights from data
- Quantitative master degree from a top-tier institution preferred (business school or engineering school)
- Relevant experience in a data driven high-growth startup
- Demonstrated interest in the CPG, tech, or medical device industries preferred
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Confidence-inspiring presence while clearly communicating compelling messages to senior executives – even if challenging the status quo
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of VBA, SQL and experience with Tableau is required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Attractive compensation, equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Location: Central Paris