JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a mission-driven, and detail-oriented Regional Youth Prevention Operations Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment as part of the Global Youth Prevention Office.
The Youth Prevention Operations Manager will own the operationalization of global and regional youth prevention policies and programs. This individual will also be tasked with ensuring that these initiatives adhere to industry-leading standards of excellence. Cross-functional communication skills and experience are essential. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company, including the CEO, providing meaningful opportunity to influence the direction of the business.
Above all, be mission-driven. The ideal candidate has 5+ years in either consulting, technology, healthcare and/or consumer products. This person will develop comprehensive recommendations that are aligned with our vision of eliminating combustible cigarettes and preventing youth use. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with cross-functional departments such as Compliance, Marketing, Legal, Government Affairs, and Commercial to ensure that appropriate systems and resources are in place to adhere to the company’s youth prevention policies.
- Support Compliance with coordinating executive-level marketing compliance meetings in the region. Ensure that all global collateral and external-facing events follow the strictest and most responsible marketing standards to prevent youth awareness and appeal.
- Lead training on youth prevention policies across the region with cross-functional stakeholders. Maintain frequent two-way communication with cross-functional teams and manage processes to ensure (and exceed) the highest standards of compliance across the region with global youth prevention policies.
- Plan and lead strategic projects to continuously improve the company’s youth prevention goals. Demonstrate the ability to manage complex initiatives by achieving cross-functional buy-in, collaborating with different departments in multiple countries, and managing work streams with external vendors.
- Support the Regional Director with the development of executive presentations and collateral. Present on the progress of youth prevention programs in the region to internal stakeholders. Conduct data analysis to evaluate the impact of existing programs and make recommendations for new initiatives.
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- 5+ years of project management or operations experience at a top-tier consulting, technology, healthcare and/or consumer product company. A compliance or legal background is a strong plus
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in Excel. Experience with Tableau / SQL is a very strong plus
- Strong work ethic and high degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize multiple sources of insights
- Objective and analytical. Seeks answers through data, and can differentiate between facts and opinions
- Comfort with ambiguity, emotional intelligence, and demonstrated ability to generate cross-functional alignment
- Relentless and crystal-clear communication, with a talent for sniffing out and resolving ambiguity
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with persuasiveness and confidence with CXO level colleagues
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits