JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Are you an advanced professional in the systems & process design, and ERP implementation space, and have experience in HR software implementation projects? If this sounds like you…Let’s connect!
Reporting to the Senior Manager – HR IT Enterprise Applications, we are actively looking for a Technical Analyst – HRIT role in San Francisco to support our HR implementation projects.
The individual will work closely with JUUL business partners (HR, IT, Finance, Legal etc.), BSAs, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the software development lifecycle and also demonstrate both existing and new functionalities to the business stakeholders. This job requires a Technical Analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, proactively identify and resolve problems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, and analyze business requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions within Workday/Success Factors and other SaaS based HR systems.
- Deliver Technical specifications to include workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to business partners and 3rd party vendors.
- Conduct fit/gap analysis on HR/LMS/ATS applications and business requirements, and collaborate with business partners to estimate project impact.
- Work with Business Analyst, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired Technical changes.
- Work with business partners to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Perform Technical unit testing and system integration testing of the solution
- Change Request handling, requiring the development of new or improved procedures using Enterprise tools and customizing in industry best practices.
- Investigating, analyzing, and solve enterprise Application problems (including sub systems) and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy business needs.
- 4+ years of experience as a Technical analyst in implementing or supporting SaaS based HR applications (Workday /SuccessFactors, Greenhouse/ Cornerstone etc).
- Knowledge in enterprise integrations using web services, SOAP/REST, XML, XSLT.
- Experience in writing Technical specs for integrating HR Systems with other enterprise applications or 3rd party systems
- Domain knowledge in HR Functions (Benefits, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Compensation etc)
- Contribute to and maintain best practice process management approach for Business and IT Center of Excellence (COE)
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment
- Architects applications that are scalable and meet the needs of the customer. Strong MS Visio and Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analyzing medium to complex business problems in order to solve them with an automated solution. Data Analytics Experience.
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc. and basic understanding in SQL.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow through, and use critical thinking to achieve success
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Excellent training and communication skills both in written and verbal.
- Workday certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits