JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director will partner with Marketing and Brand executives to provide market insights, analysis and recommendations that drive a more efficient and robust marketing communications strategy. This individual will be responsible for owning the stakeholder relationship, building and executing strategic research plans. You will report to the Senior Director of Consumer Insights and will be part of the larger Consumer Insights Team.
- Hire, coach and develop a high performing team of Managers and Individual Contributors.
- Translates the goals of Marketing and Brand teams into clear outcomes globally and creates an operational strategy for execution.
- Work with internal partners to assess business needs and transform them into meaningful research and research plans. Provide strategic recommendations to team members so they can execute more effectively.
- Research will focus predominately on marketing communications strategies, channels, media and advertising messaging, concept and creative testing, media effectiveness, etc.
- Utilizing visualizations and presentations to deliver insights to stakeholders and teams involved
- Ensure data integrity by leveraging proven methodologies, including data reconciliation, data integration and data audits
- Provide analytical expertise and support of business development and strategic initiatives aimed at revenue growth, new product development and market expansion
- Be a coach but also be a player
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 12+ years of experience in market research, market or consumer insights and analysis or related experience
- Marketing communications research testing expertise
- Excellent executive stakeholder management and communications skills
- Qualitative & Quantitative research from ideation to impact
- CPG experience preferred
- Detail-oriented researcher who doesn’t get lost in the data and can maintain strategic perspective of business
- Degree in Market Research, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
- Graduate degree strongly preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow your career
- We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles