JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for full-stack engineers who want to help us build the next generation of our e-commerce platform and create the very best customer experience. An ideal candidate is passionate about: product, technology, user experience; writing good, clean, maintainable code; fluid end user experiences; and building a dev-first oriented culture.
You will work with a group of software engineers, UX designers, product managers and marketing managers to help us grow our e-commerce business. You will be responsible from building microservices that would enhance our eCommerce growth as well as running A/B tests to help us find the optimal experience for our customers.
- Expanding our growth technology stack
- Developing brand new acquisition programs, eg: referral
- Running A/B tests to find the optimal user experience
- Improve our membership / subscription program
- Implement brand new user flows, customer dashboards
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience building products and features start to finish
- Expert level understanding of front-end technologies (React JS, HTML, SCSS or similar)
- Expert level understanding with Ruby on Rails (or similar technologies and a willingness to learn)
- Understanding of marketing tools like Segment, Google Analytics
- Understanding of A/B test tools
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Understanding of performance and scalability
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems, microservices on the cloud
- Proven track record in mentoring and coaching less experienced team members
- A commitment to continuous improvement
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer science or in Natural science
- Previous experience at an E-Commerce company
- Experience in the early-mid stages of a fast growing company
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits