JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Territory Sales Manager is supposed to ensure visibility of company’s products in all stores of area responsibility.
The main function of the Territory Sales Manager is to increase sales volumes in stores of area responsibility through working with ditributors' teams, engaging with new stores, consulting of customers, improvement of visibility, assortment and shelves share and placement of POSM.
He/She has following responsibilities:
- Possess and transfer to clients professional knowledge of JUUL Company products: composition, characteristics and special features
- Builds alliance with distribution partner team in order to reach the sales goals
- Executes Perfect store program
- Launchs and controls of sales, trade marketing and marketing activities in stores
- Suggests and realizes daily visits in retail stores according to daily route
- Clients’ development and sales increase
- Initiates sales stores to orders and maintain the full assortment of products, advice customers on full store range of products
- Provides stores with POS materials needed
- Takes an active part in campaigns and events to promote products, including promo-actions
- Provides line manager with regular reporting, feedback about distributor’s work and information about clients’ plans
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven sales experience in FMCG
- Experience in dealing with large distributors
- Good negotiations and presentations skills
- Client orientation, ability to build strong business relationships with different customer profiles
- Experience in the vape or cigarettes channel is a plus
- Experience in working with new products is a plus
- Driving license
- University degree
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, health & life insurance, meal allowance & other benefits