JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Retail Projects Executive will be responsible for the full Architecture process for Openings and Approval of each Retail Project in case of equipment and production and providing necessary tools for the efficient functionality of the Retail.
This role will lead the country commercial approach to national retail by defining and executing retail processes according to Juul guidelines and to the specific needs of the local market.
He/She will be responsible for following areas:
Expansion, locations, conditions
- Architecture projects adjustment
- Equipment adjustment and continous improvement
- Equipment ordering and order control
Kiosk ongoing Support
- Contracts follow up and administrative work
- Agency briefs
- Babylon systems improvement and development
- Collecting Data of results
- Regularly reports according to the requirements of Retail Manager
- Taking part in country business plan preparations and strategic decision making
Products and brands awareness
- Drive brand awareness
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of Project Management, Architecture and Retail
- Experience in New Openings
- Make it happen personality who can get things done fast
- Strong quantitative and P&L approach
- Ability to multitask while leading and growing a team
- Presentations and negotiation skills
- Good learning attitude and strong result and quality driven mindset.
- Must be fluent in English
- University degree
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, health & life insurance, meal allowance & other benefits
- Option to work from home or from the office in the center of Moscow (Mayakovskya)