JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Technical Writer is responsible for developing, drafting and updating documentation within the Quality Systems team as well as other relevant functions as needed. This role requires some level of technical capability to understand process details when developing documentation.
- Collaborate with various departments across the company to help develop and create company procedures, work instructions and other controlled documentation.
- Write procedures with appropriate details that are easily understood and readily usable for consistency in training
- Write procedures that reflect the most effective systems within company policies and government regulations to reduce misunderstanding and usability.
- Collaborate closely with subject matter experts from key stakeholders to understand objectives, requirements, and timelines for necessary documentation needed
- Submit documentation for formal approval to relevant functions using EDMS
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years’ experience in the technical writing or similar field ideally working in an FDA-regulated industry
- Knowledge of US and European medical device and pharmaceutical regulations a plus
- Content Collaboration Software (i.e. Confluence) experience required
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow a plus
- Strong knowledge of Office and Google application software.
- Familiarity with both Windows and Mac OS X operating environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Effectively manage multiple high priority projects
- Operates with a level of autonomy to drive deliverables to close
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Application
- Writing samples required
- BA/BS in English, Business Administration, Information Systems and or related field or equivalent work experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Catered lunch, boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles