JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
As part of the Track + Trace team, your work is critical to the success of the company and will have visibility at the highest levels of JUUL.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Senior Manager of Special Projects Implementation for Traceability and Product Intelligence you will hold a high-visibility and impactful role managing a team responsible for the rollout and operations of the track + trace program, traceability, anti-counterfeiting technologies, and other special projects across our Global Supply Chain, Product Intelligence, and Youth Prevention departments.
This is a key leadership position within a highly-cross functional organization and your mandate will include operationalizing the immediate and long-term strategy for protecting the global supply chains.by leveraging cutting-edge product traceability and anti-counterfeiting programs. This role requires a unique combination of sophisticated technical competencies, executive communication skills, and an ability to drive and oversee operational actions. Additionally, a significant component of the role will include the development of strategic direction for the overall traceability and product intelligence organization with other key leaders.
Daily responsibilities include managing a highly cross-functional team including engineering, operations, and validation functions as well as maintaining relationships with other departments within the organization that are critical to the implementation of technologies supporting the tracking and protection of JUUL products and the supply chain. The Senior Manager of Special Projects Implementation will develop implementation plans and models for new technologies, align resources to implementation and roll-out objectives, and take ownership of operationalizing and deploying capabilities in the service of both departmental and broader company initiatives.
This role is best suited for an individual passionate about the power of new technologies and robust serialization to revolutionize our supply chain and ensure we have the data needed to quickly take action to improve the security and integrity of the supply chain for JUUL’s primary customers: adult smokers looking for a better alternative.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in engineering, manufacturing or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing cross-functional teams in one or more of the following areas: manufacturing, distribution, engineering, operations
- Highly flexible; able to mobilize the cross-functional team to quickly respond to changes in identified priorities, goals and schedules
- Strong bias for action; can be trusted to rapidly and effectively execute everything assigned to them
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion to seek-out new opportunities to add value, implement change, and work collaboratively
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including an ability to distill complex information into core themes and key elements
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to think critically, incorporating sound judgement and business acumen to analyze information, remove roadblocks, and drive results
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project or related project management software
Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Finance, or related technical field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in San Francisco, CA
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.