JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Manager, People Operations to join our Americas People team in Austin, TX. Are you a self-motivated individual who thrives in a highly dynamic, high-growth environment? We are seeking someone who has a passion for getting things done, believes “good enough” never is, and who is committed to being a valuable resource to employees throughout the organization. The ideal candidate has an amazing work ethic, knows that follow-through is everything, has great attention to detail, and always takes ownership. You'll deliver high priority strategic projects and drive cross-functional initiatives for the Americas People organization.
- Align the People Operations team to top organizational priorities and help manage the People Operations roadmap and calendar to ensure we're resourced to accomplish our business goals
- Partner effectively with our Centers of Excellence (Compensation, Benefits, L&D, Talent, Analytics and Systems) to ensure processes meet business needs
- Champion Workday & ServiceNow integration & processes
- Own local HR Compliance Program and be responsible for managing, inventorying, assessing, controlling, and developing compliant policies/procedures to reduce risk
- Implement and manage knowledge-management systems and learning-management systems
- Manage local vendor relationships and SLAs to optimize operational effectiveness and employee experience
- Build and lead a team of operational generalists and specialists that are knowledgeable, driven, and deliver impeccable customer service
- Provide timely and actionable feedback to your team, bring a growth mindset to developing and coaching them
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of relevant Strategy and Operations experience, including project experience in the Global HR Operations space
- Experience evaluating, developing, and implementing operational improvements through automation and process redesign to ensure scalability and velocity - especially in Workday & ServiceNow
- Expert level knowledge and experience in Workday
- 2+ years of relevant ServiceNow experience
- Understanding and implementation of creating metrics, SLAs, KMS (Knowledge-Management Systems) & LMS (Learning-Management Systems)
- Exceptional people and communication skills, with an ability to inspire colleagues and candidates
- BA/BS degree
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of Austin, TX - one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.