JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Sr. HRIS Analyst to join our People team. Are you a self-motivated individual who thrives in a highly dynamic, high-growth environment? We are seeking someone who has a passion for getting things done, believes “good enough” never is, and who is committed to being a valuable resource to employees throughout the organization. The ideal candidate has an amazing work ethic, knows that follow-through is everything, has great attention to detail, and always takes ownership. This role will provide an incredible opportunity to gain experience and visibility to the full range of People Operations work at JUUL Labs and provide a great opportunity for growth.
- Drive, project manage and help configure the implementation of Workday
- Business Lead for Workday implementation efforts and support integrations with other HR tools including Greenhouse.
- Manage all HR systems and processes
- Partner with cross functional teams to support data needs, data accuracy, and data processing.
- Manage all critical integrations including the payroll and benefits integrations
- Day-to-day management of Workday including oversight of business processes and integration
- Responsible for system configuration, data auditing, system maintenance and quality control for the systems required for Human Capital
- Design and implement Workday updates including testing, budgeting, project metrics, and status reporting
- Create and manage metrics, SLAs, reports and dashboards
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Implementation of Knowledge-Management Systems
- Manage Workday releases, including diagnostics, testing and communication
- Ensure data integrity within Workday, ADP and all related systems that hold people data
- Develop and deliver effective communication and documentation for use and optimization of Workday
Personal & Professional Qualifications
- Minimum 7 years’ experience leading HR Programs and Operations
- Experience with Workday implementations as well as ServiceNow
- Strong understanding of Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation, Performance, Talent, Advanced Compensation, and Onboarding
- Strong project management experience with ability to drive cross functional teams
- Proven experience using a project management methodology. Including Workday Implementation Methodology
- Strong understanding of the Workday’s business process framework, integrators, human capital management modules, security configuration, and report writing
- Highly organized, team-oriented, and flexible
- Strong analytical abilities to solve complex problems
- Able to multi-task, work independently, as well as to accept direction on assignments
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco - one of the world’s greatest cities