JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of the one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Product Manager (EMEA), will report to the Director of Digital Product Management (EMEA) and will be responsible for defining and delivering the EMEA Digital roadmap for the consumer e-commerce websites and retailer portals.
You will take ownership of key initiatives and work cross-functionally across the company, ensuring a world class experience whilst driving value for the customer and the business.
- Own the roadmap, working with both EMEA and global Digital teams to deliver
- Closely collaborate with EMEA country teams to derive and assess business value to facilitate prioritisation
- Play the role of Product Owner within the EMEA Digital team
- Have a relentless focus on our KPIs, ensuring they’re clearly articulated and front of mind from strategy and planning through execution and post launch review
- Be a visionary for Digital and bring the business on the journey
- Grow an intimate familiarity with the differing consumers and regulations across EMEA
- Use your knowledge and tools to identify game changing opportunities for the business
- Deliver regular updates tailored for global teams, ensuring we are constantly learning, refining and improving e-commerce operations
- Help ensure we have the right tools and services in place to lead the market today, tomorrow and beyond
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven Digital Product Management experience, with significant time in e-commerce business(es)
- Strong strategic thinking and communication skills
- Experience working across multiple markets simultaneously
- Ability to experiment and iterate quickly in a fast growth environment
- Highly analytical and passionate about data, with an ability to translate into business benefit
- Experience researching, defining and driving a business plan for new online opportunities
- Engaging and articulate communicator who can adapt to different audiences
- Can listen and learn, and prove or disprove assumptions with data
- Get-it-done attitude who can roll up their sleeves and do what needs doing
- Natural collaborator with the ability to prioritise in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strategic and commercial mindset
- Demonstrable passion for customer experience
- Experience in MVT and personalisation
- Relevant education or equivalent skills and experience
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Location; Holborn in London, one of the world’s greatest cities
Mission First, Do Right, Thinking Big, Lead with Data, Debate and Commit, Act Together, Own it, Deliver Excellence, Go!
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles