JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to assist in administrative operations for the Advanced Technologies team, reporting to the Executive Assistant for the SVP of Engineering and Advanced Technologies. Your primary responsibility will be providing administrative support to these teams, as well as supporting the Executive Assistant for these departments. Examples of the job duties include:
- Assist with travel reservations, logistics and expense reports as needed for department leadership
- Handle internal logistics including conference room management, meeting/event catering, and other related ad hoc duties related to onsite meetings
- Assist the team with onboarding and learning how to utilize the tools available to them: Concur, Google Suite, and other various tools as used by the departments
- Assist with the planning and execution of offsite meetings and events for the teams within the department
- Work cross-functionally with other teams within the company and external vendors to ensure efficient workflow and handling of internal projects and requests in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask with ease and prioritize incoming requests appropriately while remaining flexible to the many changes that could occur during a day
- Ensure timely communications and handling of highly confidential information.
- Backup coverage for the rest of Administrative team as needed.
To succeed as an Administrative Coordinator, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations. You should be courteous, proactive, and organized.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2 to 3 years in Administrative role
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- A willingness to learn and grow
- BA/BS degree
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in South San Francisco!
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.